We always seek the health and beauty,
and widely dedicate efforts to society in the fields of
pharmaceuticals, foods, and cosmetics.
Our company, Ace Trading Co., Ltd. was founded in 1971 by Hajime Hiratsuka, the first president of the company, and has been expanding its business over the years focusing on selling raw materials for pharmaceutical.
In fields other than pharmaceuticals, we have currently penetrated the food and cosmetics industries, and have received the trust and co-operation from our business partners, and eternally kept developing to the present.
We, all our employees will continue to seek the health and beauty of everyone, We are committed to doing business with the split of hospitality.
We always thank you for your continuous, warm support and mentorship.
President Nobudai Munakata
Ace Trading Co., Ltd.
|Address||Kawaguchiya BLDG. 6F, 2-12, 4-Chome, Nihonbashimuromachi, Chuo-Ku, Tokyo, Japan 103-0022 MAP|
|Established||March 18, 1971|
|Line of business||
|Bank||Kirayaka Bank, Ltd. / Kanda branch
Shonai Bank, Ltd. / Tokyo branch
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. / Ichigaya branch
MUFG Bank, Ltd. / Kanda-ekimae branch
Ace Trading Co., Ltd.
Kawaguchiya BLDG. 6F, 2-12, 4-Chome, Nihonbashimuromachi, Chuo-Ku, Tokyo, Japan 103-0022
Amount of time required;
For 3 Min. walk from the Shin-Nihombashi Train Station
For 3-4 Min. walk from the Kanda Train Station
- Toshimi Oishi (ex-president of Nissin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.) and Hajime Hiratsuka (previous-board chairperson) had established the ""Ace Trading Co., Ltd."" with a capital of JPY3,000,000, The company had started a sales of pharmaceutical products and ingredients for Japanese market.
- Capital increase to JPY7,500,000
- Capital increase to JPY10,000,000
- Syunju Oishi (current chairperson of Nissin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.) assumed a post for board director
- Started a sales of cosmetic and quasi-drugs
- Capital increase to JPY17,500,000
- May 2005
- Nobudai Munakata assumed a post for board director
- Capital increase to JPY20,000,000
- May 2008
- Nobudai Munakata assumed a company president
- Tomomi Kawamata (current president of Nissin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.) assumed a post for auditor
- Headquarter moved to the current address
- The 50th anniversary of company establishment
Sale amount exceeded 5 Billion Japanese yen
(Account closing month in Mar. : 5.63 Billion Japanese yen)
- Sale amount exceeded 6.7 Billion Japanese yen